Sprite Sheet Slicer
A downloadable tool for Windows
The Sprite Sheet Slicer is a handy no fuss utility to quickly slice a sprite sheet into individual sprite images. Simply select the source sprite sheet, enter the number of columns and rows and click Slice. You can provide a file name prefix for the images as well as change the file names for groups of images, for example 'run_left' or 'jump'. Select one or more images and then enter a filename prefix for the group.
November 2023 Update! See the devlog for information on the update.
- Drag and drop files into the application
- Slice by rows and columns or by cell size
- Add a prefix and suffix to sprite filenames
- Supports PNG, JPG and BMP sprite sheets
- Does not support GIF, will definitely crash if you load a GIF
Newly released: Check out my Lightcube Pixel Art Editor
Click download now to get access to the following files: